So today is my first full day of attempting to eat Keto.. So far so good. This morning I made the most delish frittata and it had BACON on it! Super easy and took about 45 minutes. I’m thinking next week ill make them in a muffin tin instead!
Hope you enjoy!
EASY KETO FRITTATA
- 6 large eggs
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup full-fat whipping cream
- 1/4 cup fresh soft goat cheese
- 4 strips of bacon, organic
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- freshly ground black pepper + salt to taste
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- First, preheat the oven to 400 F / 200 C. Wash and deseed the bell pepper and slice it in small stripes. Chop the spinach.
- Grease baking dish with a tablespoon of coconut pol and add all the ingredients from step 1. Season with salt and cook briefly for about 5 minutes to release the fragrance and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, and cream. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Crumble the soft goat cheese equally all over the vegetables and pour the egg mixture over it. Place it in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Carefully take the dish from the oven and reduce the temperature to about 350 F / 175 C. Lay the bacon all over the frittata and place back in the oven for an additional 15-20 minutes.